Monday, November 17, 2008

Fall...how I'll miss you!

Who knows when fall officially ends and winter begins? The leaves are almost all turned and soon the pretty orange and reds will be replaced with bare stick trees. So sad.

But on a happier note.... last night we saw 4 houses with their Christmas lights up!! Rock on, you people with all that Christmas spirit!! We saw Santa at the mall. There was Christmas music playing at the stores. I made hot chocolate with dinner last night. And I'm SO tempted to go buy my favorite chocolate covered cherries that I only allow myself to buy one month of the year (and you'd be amazed at how many I'll consume in that one month).

But for today, since it's still fall, I'll continue to snack on the Pumpkin Bread I made. I'll brush up on my history so I can tell the boys about pilgrims and indians. And I'll look up some recipes for Thanksgiving dinner.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a really great photographer!!! your pics are GREAT! what kind of camera do you have? If you were here i'd hire ya! :)

Mrs. J said...

ris, what kind of cherries do you love? I want to know cause I love them too..but sometimes they are too sweet or too creamy.

Trevor and Brooke said...

Hey Kristen, we made our blog private so if you want an invite just send me an email at brooke_jensen@hotmail.com
Thanks!

CandiShack said...

hey Kristen! I've finally gotten around to checking out your blog! How fun. I love your description of your life - it sounds a lot like mine...hmmm... :) I'm glad you're loving it! Well I just wanted you to know I was thinking of ya! Talk soon, Candice