
I don't know when this little habit started, but I just can't get through a winter without the best hot chocolate EVER! Okay, it does cost a million dollars a canister, but I believe it is worth every penny. William Sonoma Peppermint Hot Chocolate...how I love you.
.

Do my kids get to partake of my delicacy? No way! Their palate hasn't learned the difference between William Sonoma and Swiss Miss. And just look at my little Cason... holding his own sippy! What a big boy!!
2 comments:
This is great! I am going to try this...although we live in Florida, Brandon manages to whip out our cocoa latte anytime it is slightly nippy outside and it would be fun to get him a new kind of hot chocolate...(Not that the Stevens that we buy online isn't great) are you going to fresno for Christmas?
I have been searching a 'lower calorie' yet satisfying hot chocolate. What I mean by lower cal is less than the "low fat, tall no whip 400 cal starbucks salted caramel hot choc" that is SO HEAVENLY, however NOT worth 400 calories. I will have to check out this Williams & Sonoma stuff.
Post a Comment