Friday, September 4, 2009

Camping with the Christensens

DSC_0152

I'm so glad I married a man who loves to camp. I grew up with summer camping trips and have so many great memories of it. My kids have fallen in love with it too. They beg and plead for camping trips year round.

DSC_0148

Camping is perfect for my busy little boys. From the second we got there they busied themselves with collecting firewood,

DSC_0150

helping Dad build the fire,

DSC_0144

playing in the river,

DSC_0143

DSC_0155

getting dirty,

DSC_0168

and just enjoying being together as a family is God's gorgeous creations. Ah, life is good.

3 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

I think Im always first to comment cuz my google is practically always up in the corner of the room :) Ty looks SOO much like Bryan in the fist pic!! This reminds me that we need to go camping, I can't believe we havent yet this summer!
-Holly

The Gray Family said...

I love camping (as do my boys...it always amazes me just how DIRTY they can get!). Glad you had fun. I am very impressed at the race car cake...Ty should be proud (happy birthday to him by the way!). And as for the apple pancakes, they are just regular pancake batter with apple bits thrown in. I don't really like them, but my boys scarf them down :>)

Phil and Holly said...

nice shot bry.