
...the COUGARS are out! I just wanted to make sure you all knew that BYU beat OU about an hour ago!! Oh and my hubby, my dad and two brothers n law were there at the game! They are in heaven. Oh this is gonna be a fun season!

Why wasn't I at the game? This picture says it all :) My mom and I stayed back with my little people and another cougar couple's little people... a total of 6 kiddos. We had fun. And once we got everyone to bed we got to watch the end (and BEST part) of the game.
4 comments:
i went to the game too. my little brother is #24 on the cougars!
It was a sad day out our house. Spencer took it better then I thought he would!! I am glad that it made some people happy!
Great weekend guys, what a blast. Can't wait till next time. how come i can't click on your pics to see them bigger?
phil
Oh Kristen, it's ALLLLLL GOOD! Aren't we funny going back and forth? College football is lucky to have such loyal fans like us =)
Post a Comment