Friday, October 9, 2009

My Little Monsters

I have been so super busy with taking everyone's fall/christmas family photos that I haven't done much picture takin' of my own offspring. Not that they mind. They're pretty tired of my camera. So today, when I pulled out the camera, the kiddos wanted nothing to do with me... until I promised that I'd turn their pictures into monsters. They were happy to give me their scariest faces... which I turned even scarier with good ol' photoshop. Oh Halloween we're so excited for you to come!

DSC_8049 copy

DSC_8053 copy

DSC_8067 copy

6 comments:

Larsen Family said...

hahaha those are fun. we need to set up a date in NOV to do my family picts!

Mrs. J said...

that is hilarious. You so need to frame those and make them artwork in the house during the holiday. so fun.

CandiShack said...

So ute Kristen! I just read about your computer crashing! So sad!!! Ahg. Well your boys are too cute. Can you believe we are on the home stretch? Only about 8 months!

Phil and Holly said...

haha hillarious
-Holly

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Kristin these are awesome!
Also- thanks for the awesome camera advice! :)

Phil and Holly said...

You better not be a Ute as Candishack so claims... My fav is brans, so funny.
Phil