
**This pic was taken last fall... wish I had a recent one, but my computer crashed... lost the last 2 months worth of pics... boo hoo.**
What a great day I had today. This is saying a lot for a Sunday. I know Sundays are supposed to be the day of rest... but it hasn't felt like that for a few years.
But today, oh it was just wonderful. I woke up to the sound of rain, the boys were busy playing so I made a yummy breakfast (eggs and Conference Cake). The boys played in the rain and then sipped on hot chocolate (Nanna, again I thank you for our hot chocolate maker... now that fall has arrived we've used it just about every other day!) We watched a FABULOUS general conference, and yes, the kiddos stayed quite enough to hear ALL the talks!! I started and almost finished a halloween project (a halloween mobile). We went for a walk at the park in the oh so cool fall weather (I just LOOOOOOVE the fall!). And had everyone in bed by 7:30. A wonderful sabbath. I record this only so that I can remember it's possible, not frequent but possible.
2 comments:
Sounds delightful! Sometimes those days are what get you through the next.
Very true! Not frequent, but possible! Glad they did so well. :) And I must know - what is a hot chocolate maker and where do I get one of those blessed things?!?!
Post a Comment