
So needless to say, we've been home bound. This was just fine when Ty was really feeling crummy, but as the energy has returned I've been desperate to find ways to entertain. Thank goodness Nanna was in town to help with this! But she left yesterday and so now it's up to me. So today I thought I'd turn on the Halloween music that I had downloaded onto my ipod. Yes, I love my Halloween playlist: The Halloween Song, Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, Thriller, Wherewolves of London and ...... can't remember the other one. This was fun, we giggled and danced. When Thriller was on I showed off my skills in the Moonwalking department.... don't ask to see it. Ty tried to moonwalk too but I could tell he didn't exactly understand what was so neat about me dragging my feet while walking backwards. So I turned to the great teacher: YouTube. I found a video of the master moonwalker and Ty was suddenly very impressed. He danced around like "Uncle Jackson" (that's what Brans keeps calling him!) and then we watched a couple more videos. Which led us to Thriller. That was a mistake.
Have you watched Thriller lately? I didn't remember it being that scary. Brans ran out of the room terrified when he turned into the Wherewolf at the beginning and though Ty insisted that he watch the rest, he's been talking about how he's gonna have bad dreams. Oh no. What have I done?
1 comment:
haha thriller scared them, that's hilarious. the end is scarier, good thing he didnt make it that far!
-Holly
Post a Comment