Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Few Clues





What do these 4 clues have to do with me?

12 comments:

Holly said...

Sick
Tired
Pregnant
Want McDonalds

LOL!

Stephanie Pike said...

Your Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

M and M Madsen said...

Congrats! I bet it is a GIRL.

Waggoner Family said...

YAY! I am so excited for you! I know it is a little girl! :)

A. Kuhni said...

Wow, impressive. You almost have 4 kids. I am amazed. I am toying with the idea of a 3rd child but 2 is sooooooooooooo comfortable! Not easy, but comfortable. That means I should get started before I get too content.

Congratulations!!!

5 dudes, a diva and total chaos said...

Congratulations!

Larsen Family said...

YOU"RE PREGO????!!?!?!?!

Amber said...

congrats- cute way to announce it!

The Gray Family said...

really??? congrats congrats!!! Hope you feel better soon! By the way, is anything going on with the Fugitive site? I tried to log on yesterday and it said something about me not being an authorized user. Just wondering if I am the only one with issues :>) I am so happy for you!

Heather B said...

WOOOOHOOOOO! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU (SORRY YOU'RE THROWING UP THOUGH.) CONGRATULATIONS!

~Jen~ said...

Oh - wow am I behind! Congrats!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Pregnant?!
Yay!
Congratulations!!!! :)