

Before church I put together his robot birthday cake and he opened his presents (Cason was a bit miffed when he realized the presents weren't for him).

After church we came home and ate his chosen birthday dinner (Sloppy Joes) and then ate cake. He was delighted to finally turn 4 and has been so funny with his declarations of surprise that all his clothes still fit, even though he's 4 now.

Lucky Brans got another birthday party when we came down to TX to visit my sisters. He was more than excited. I've loved every second with this funny, story tellin', cuddling 4 year old.
2 comments:
I cannot believe Brans is 4 - so crazy! The cake looks awesome too, you always do such cute cakes.
That is hilarious! Easton was enthralled about the same phenomenon -- he couldn't believe some of his 3T clothes still fit him! So funny! Looks like a fun birthday.
Post a Comment