
Finally a holiday to enjoy again! This was our first year with someone in school who needed to bring Valentines to school. Ty was one popular brother when he came home with his box of goodies. And I was so proud of his willingness to share with his drooling brothers. Of course I found Fun Dip powder all over my kitchen and had sugar high kids for a bit, but 'tis the season.

Valentines morning (3:30am) I was awoken, not by a kiss from my darling husband (he was out of town), but by a barfing kid in my bed. Oh joy. So we stripped the bed and jammies and fell back asleep with a bowl. He woke up happy and feeling a little better.

We were also greeted that morning by a fresh bed of snow... again. I've never seen this much snow in one winter here in OK.

So because of my little sicko, we weren't gonna go to church, so instead I made the most of my Valentines day home with my boys. I gave them all hair cuts, got them in their Valentines red, made and decorated sugar cookies, and got ready to pick up daddy from the airport.

We had planned on doing our newest Valentines Family tradition, a fondue party, that night, but by the time we got daddy home it was time for bed. So we did it the next morning! It was so fun! Over chocolate fondue we opened our Valentines to each other (I just LOVE this tradition!) Now it's time to take down the decorations and get the house back to boring in preparation for selling it.
2 comments:
I don't want to think about you selling your house! That means you are leaving...... :(
I am hoping that you guys are all feeling better, and on the mend! :) Just finished watching the bachelor and had to say... Vienna?, really? He totally is going to pick her like the spoilers say isn't he?! I am just so frustrated, and I am beginning to think that our 'good guy Jake' isn't quite the man he has built himself up to be... When I watch him with Vienna you see how immature he really is; and for him to let Gia go over Vienna is crazy to me (besides Gia was looking GORGEOUS in her sparkling green dress; and Vienna's extensions and cross-eyes just don't speak to me). And, sadly, I think Tenley is too good for him.... so, it'll be interesting to see what happens!
Post a Comment