

And no, I actually haven't done ANY shopping for this little girl yet (seriously, not a SINGLE item). But a girl stash has been growing, thanks to a friend and my very excited mother in law. Oh you should see the preciousness! Unfortunately my $$ has been sucked up by new carpet and piers (and other odds and ends) for the house. Not fun. But that hasn't stopped me from wandering through the girls section at Target every time I go :)
4 comments:
Too cute! I can't tell you're excited to have a girl at all - you have so much stuff already!
This is too funny! Your boys seem to think this could be fun with all the smiles on their faces! What a new dynamic this will add to the boys. Good luck!
She is going to be dressed soo cute! I can't wait to see pictures of her-since you will be all graduated and moved by then! Hey I know you are all filled up for photo shoots but is there any one you recommend?
You have incredible self-control. I have already gone waaaay overboard on the shopping. But I don't think you'll have to do too much shopping...we're all too excited about a Christensen girl!
Post a Comment