Monday, October 25, 2010

A Quick Visit

DSC_5983

Grandpa and Grandma drove in for a quick weekend visit. Isn't my mom so pretty. We get to see her every couple of months, but a visit from Grandpa doesn't happen quite as often so he was quite the hit. My little monkeys were SO excited! And he didn't disapoint. He had a truck full of treats and toys. He played lots of silly games with them and taught them how to BBQ. I loved that he got up at the crack of dawn with them so I could lay in bed for a few more minutes.

DSC_5992

It was also the first time he got to meet tiny Tess... who isn't so tiny anymore. He picked out some super cute outfits just for her. I just love this cozy little romper.

DSC_6004 DSC_6006

I think she likes it too. It's keepin' her nice and warm on this oh so freezing day. I woke up to say goodbye to Grandpa and Grandma and discovered SNOW on the mountains. Love it!

No comments: