
Looking at this pic makes me smile... I can't believe I have FOUR kids!

We started the day with the littlest of rides. We hoped we could work our way up to the more "scary" rides. Ty was ready for the big boy rides the second we got there, but Brans needed some convincing.


I was pleasantly surprised at how many rides Cason could ride on. He LOVED it though he looked oh so serious while riding. For this pic I had to beg for a smile. Yes, his mouth really is blue... there were witches and fairies and other dressed up people handing out candy to the kids.

There were a few rides that required an adult ride with the little ones.

Bryan and I took turns.

Sometimes they were actually fun... well at least watching the kids was fun.

But sometimes it was just nauseating. Why oh why do all kiddie rides just go in circles?


After a while we just picked the rides that the kids could ride together without us.

Brans was totally convinced that HE was driving this car. Oh how great it is to be a kid. These dumb rides were so magical to them.


It was so great watching these little buddies in line together. I'm so glad they're such good friends. Ty and Brans took turns riding with Cason and watching out for him. It was so sweet.

She's so sweet too. Tess did lots of this and actually got to ride on the train. She didn't seem very impressed by it all.

Surprisingly, this was Brans' favorite thing about the day. Yes we worked up to the big Swashbuckler ride. He loved how it tickled his tummy.

Ty's favorite thing was the big rollercoaster rides that he and Daddy went on.

It was a great day. We're already looking forward to going next year. In the meantime I'm gonna have to figure out something else we can earn. Or maybe I'll put the jar away for a while. Santa's naughty and nice list seems to have us covered for the next couple of months. :)
2 comments:
Sooo fun!! These pictures make me miss you and your cute kiddos so much!! It is so fun to see your 4kiddos all lined up,seriously-what beautiful family Kristen!! I am so happy for you guys!
Oh that looks like fun! And perfect timing. I always think of Lagoon and 100 degree weather. Who knew it was open this late?!
Post a Comment