A couple days ago I picked up my camera, snuggled up to Tessa and told her we needed to capture a couple smiles for her Nanna.

Tess has been such a smiley baby, from like birth! Seriously, I got REAL smiles from her at just a few days old. But I could never catch them on camera because she only smiles at a face and my camera is always blocking my face.

But this day I think Tess knew her Nanna needed to see those sweet gummy grins.

Oh she smiled and smiled. I almost expected to get a giggle out of her... but I'm still waiting for that.

I like to think that she smiles so much because she's just so dang happy to be a part of our crazy family.

Or maybe she smiles because she knows she's just so dang cute! She sure makes me smile :)
PS Notice those chubby cheeks?! They're growing daily!
1 comment:
so stinkin' adorable!
Post a Comment