Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Bug is "Fwee!"

DSC_8410

We had a big birthday this week. Little Man Cason is now 3! And considering that this funny guy totes around a mini Batman in his hand every single day and flies around the house in a cape quite often, I decided that he needed a SUPER Batman party.

DSC_8408

I'm a big fan of family birthday parties. So I was so happy that Aunti Chelle, Uncle Chaddy and Aunt Missy could join us for the festivities. I just felt lucky to be there after I had been uninvited by Mr. Cason a few days earlier. He had been naughty and I had put him in timeout. He crossed his arms looked right at me and said "You not come to my birtday party!" It was so stinkin' cute, though I didn't let him know that. But I was forgiven and allowed to come. Smart move kiddo, since I AM your birthday party.

DSC_8413

This was the first year that he understood this party was for him. But he wasn't so sure what to do when everyone started singing to him.

DSC_8415

But he knew he got to blow out the candles... and got first dibs on suckin' the frosting off of them.

DSC_8419

Oh my littlest man. You make me smile so many times every day.

DSC_8421

3 comments:

BrieAnn said...

Cora will be three in 2.5 weeks! (I couldn't help the exclamation point because I can hardly believe it.) Every day she asks if it's her birthday yet, so I'm really looking forward to the day actually getting here to let her know that this is in fact THE DAY.

The Carlson Crew said...

I LOVE the picture of him when you were singing to him. WHAT A CUTIE!!!

Megan said...

I can't believe he is 3! Love the masks!