Before I had kids I never thought that I'd be annoyed by my kids loving each other TOO much. But seriously, sometimes I think I'm going to go crazy if I have to ask my kids to leave Tess alone one more time.
Ty is the main culprit. It reminds me of Lenny in the book Of Mice and Men. He wants to love her and squeeze her and wrestle her and smother her with kisses, but just might squish her to death if I don't keep a good eye on him.
Oh I SO get this!! Mine is Emily (my 5 year old) she loves her siblings "fiercely". Her teeth even grit together tightly as she tells the baby (Nathan when he was little and then Logan when he was born) how much she loves them. It's just such an intense feeling of love that she doesn't know how to handle it! Yikes! At least it's love and not hating them and trying to send them back to where they came from, right?
3 comments:
Wow, can we talk about that chair in the first picture? Maybe one of your photos can have that in the foreground. ;)
Oh I SO get this!! Mine is Emily (my 5 year old) she loves her siblings "fiercely". Her teeth even grit together tightly as she tells the baby (Nathan when he was little and then Logan when he was born) how much she loves them. It's just such an intense feeling of love that she doesn't know how to handle it! Yikes! At least it's love and not hating them and trying to send them back to where they came from, right?
I feel your pain...sometimes I honestly think it will be a miracle if the girls make it to their first birthday in one piece :>)
Post a Comment