Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fabulous 4th

DSC_2405

The Fourth of July has always been a holiday full of tradition. In Oklahoma we always paraded and BBQed with the same fabulous families every year. Now we have a new set of fun people to party with. The parade is always great way to start off the day.

DSC_2476

We took this same picture last year at the parade... except we're missing Nanna and have added Missy (and Tess was in my tummy).

DSC_2474

My sisters family joined us for the fun!

DSC_2421

Our little Miss America and her Auntie Chelle.

DSC_2427

DSC_2418

Ty and the boys love how much candy they collect at these things.

DSC_2454

Tessa loved the music! She clapped, danced and swayed to it all.

DSC_2461

Jax thought it was all a bit loud.

DSC_2498

Afterward we had a yummy BBQ and swimming. I disappeared from the party for a bit to go pack up for our trip to CA (we were leaving the next morning) and then came back to watch the fireworks. I don't have any pictures of that because I was too busy trying to protect my kiddos from any firework mishaps. :)

No comments: