Friday, July 1, 2011

June Bug

Nanna, a few pics of Tess from June for you!

DSC_1139

She's finally big enough for your darling outfit Nanna!

DSC_1307

Dressed up for church

DSC_1114

All dolled up for Chelsea and Landon's reception.

DSC_1354

My favorite thing to put on her has been these little rompers, perfect for all the crawling she's doing.

DSC_2253

I know I'm a bit biased, but isn't she just the cutest little thing you ever did see!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The cutest little thing I ever did see with those little teethums!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Hey, how are you guys doing? I always check in from time to time and look at your blog. Your kids are darling! So I looked down and saw that your cousin got married. The names sounded too familiar so I went and checked a wedding invite that we have and I'm pretty sure it's the same people. Is Landon's last name Taylor? If so, his parents are in our ward out here in Mesa. Such a small world! If not, crazy because our invite is a Chelsea and Landon and her mom's name is also Nanette/Nan. Just thought I'd share! Hope all is well. Take care!