Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Bug is Four!

A few weeks ago my little man Cason turned four! Although I may have totally spaced a couple birthday traditions (I seriously don't know where my head is lately!) we definitely didn't forget his birthday dinner.

photo

Each birthday kid gets to go to dinner, just them and Mom and Dad. No siblings. And they get to pick the restaurant. They love it. Cason Bug chose Red Robin. And just like his brothers at their birthday dinners, he talked and talked and talked. :)

DSC_5857

For his birthday cake he requested an "army cake" so I went for a TANK!

DSC_5860

Love having family birthday parties!

DSC_5864

The little man loved the attention. Happy birthday Bug!

DSC_5866

Maybe someday soon I'll get around to doing his birthday pictures.

1 comment:

The Wright Fam said...

Holy smokes, I can't believe you littlest man is 4!!! Love your fun birthday dinner tradition, we just started that this year with Kenzi and she loved it!! I think that's one tradition that we will keep going!! Hope you guys have a fun Valentines!