Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday Boy Brans

DSC_0899

Okay so this all took place a month or so ago, but I'm trying to catch up.  Brans turned 7 this year!  He started his birthday off with the cereal of his choosing (Lucky Chalks...yeck!).

DSC_0916

When he got home from school it was time for his party! He chose an "army ship". After studying a few pics of naval ships, this is what I came up with. Ha! He loved it and spent a lot of time figuring out where to put all his army men on top.

DSC_0924

We had his Nanna, cousins and a few family friends over to celebrate.

  DSC_0921

Pretty sure he wished for more Legos.

DSC_0927

Of course, present time is always the highlight! I love that the boys are happily self entertained for days after a birthday. This year the best gift (in my opinion) was Creationary! If any of you have a problem with your kids not knowing how to play with Legos, besides becoming the one set it came in, this is your answer. It totally taught my kids that you can make LOTS of things with the billion legos we have. I also loved that my dad continues to send his HUGE lemons to each birthday boy to make lemonade with. Love tradition!

photo12

And of course there was the traditional birthday date with mom and dad. Another request for Red Robin, yum!

photo14

It's happning... I'm blinking and my babies are suddenly such big boys!

No comments: