I'm always so grateful to find fun ideas on other mommies blogs. This is one of them!
Puddding Art! I used big plates for their canvas (you can wash it all off and start on the next masterpiece), cupcake sprinkles for a little flare, and marshmallows for stamping circles. It entertained the little people for a good 45 minutes. When they were done I just plopped them in the bath.
For you other mommies with great ideas, who are reading this blog, PLEASE post the fun little things you do.
4 comments:
So this is Jen, Breton's wife and I am so glad you commented on our blog! He wanted me to tell you hi as well!! So kind of a small world because I actually know Bryan...we were friends from Belmont my first year of college! Actually, his sister Michelle lived below me and just took me under her wing when I first moved to Provo! She was so sweet and I swear introduced me to everyone in Provo! I loved her so much so you will have to tell both of them I said hello! (My maiden name is Jen Rose) Also, Breton told me you all are living in Lexington? I am from Louisville, KY...such a small world!! Anyway, your kids are darling and it is so fun to make these connections!! I will be excited to keep in touch!! :)
Kristen-
Your boys are darling. How busy you must be. :) I am going to have to try the pudding art idea..very cute!
Kristen (Ward)Reid
Hey Girly, sometimes when I look at those precious boys of yours I see you in their sweet faces and I think of all of the fun we had while you stayed with us. Then a few days later when I check on your blog I look at the new photo's and I see Brian in their faces as if you had nothing to do with them at all............:) How does that happen? They are the cutest things. All of you girls have such chunky little babies and you are all bean poles, once again, how does that happen? I love the prayer about the bears and birds. Tyden always blesses his Uncle Kenny, bless Bompa's back get better and he never forgets his trains.......:) I just LOVE them to death!!!!! Pudding art, very nice idea,I will try that next time the kids want something to do. Lots of love xxx ooo Deb
This week while we were at Phil's cabin at Priest Lake the power went off for day and a half because of a wind storm one night so the women decided to shave their legs/armpits etc while we sunbathed on the dock the next day. Well the little kids thought the shaving cream we were using was pretty cool and were rubbing it all over their arms and loving the foam it created. Best part is we just dipped them in the lake afterwards and they were squeaky clean!
Post a Comment