Okay, I've been thinking about coloring my hair. Wanting some opinions. Found this cool website where you can try on hair. Tell me which is your favorite.
Are you doing a different style as well as color? All of them looked cute, but number ONE won me over. I think it looks great on you...very fem mixed with some romance.
Number one has won me (and Zach) over! I think you would look fabulous with both the cut and color! The second is just a little too Denise Richards for me. Definitely number one!! Typically you should go lighter in the summer and darker in the winter, but I really think the dark color not only compliments your skin tone but also adds depth to your features. By the way? Did you get the hair options from the In Style sight? And if so... is number one America Ferrera?
Hi Kristen! Did y'all have fun at the party? All these hair styles look so natural looking. Wow! My favorite are 1 and 4. Don't you love a new look? I just went blonde after three years of brunette. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous whichever you choose. I'm glad I found you! ~Amber Jerman
Okay so here I go with my opinion, you know me it is so hard to do that.............:)I love the first one, the second makes you look more like Holly, I LOVE the style of the 3rd one so cute and sassy, the color, not so much, the 4th one, No too Mariah-ish,and last but not least the 5th one, too dark. You are darling no matter what you should not that. Hope it made you laugh.....love you all.
If I thought you'd actually chop your hair & add bangs, I'd vote for the short one.. But since I have a feeling you wouldn't, number 1 is my favorite. I am a fan of dark hair!
I love the first one, before I read what you had written I saw the first pict and thought you had already colored it. I love it, it looks very natural.
That is so funny! I was just telling my husband I wanted to do that and post it to see what people thought!!! I like the first one but you are gorgeous in them all! Lucky you!
I love the first one and you TOTALLY look like Sheryl Crow in the fourth one! I wish you were already here with the boys. :-( I'm sure waiting in the airport with the 3 little ones was an absolute blast!
My fav pictures are number one and three!!! Not that you want my opinion but there you have it! I hope that you have a great time in Utah. We were just in Fresno and I got to see your parents and Holly. It is fun that your parents get to have one of there girls close by.
20 comments:
I like the second picture from the top with the light brown hair
-Holly
I love the first and last one....I love dark hair.
XoXoX
Are you doing a different style as well as color? All of them looked cute, but number ONE won me over. I think it looks great on you...very fem mixed with some romance.
Kristen- that website looks so fun! I love the top cut and color. You look great in dark brown- wish I could pull it off.
Number one has won me (and Zach) over! I think you would look fabulous with both the cut and color! The second is just a little too Denise Richards for me. Definitely number one!! Typically you should go lighter in the summer and darker in the winter, but I really think the dark color not only compliments your skin tone but also adds depth to your features. By the way? Did you get the hair options from the In Style sight? And if so... is number one America Ferrera?
Hi Kristen! Did y'all have fun at the party? All these hair styles look so natural looking. Wow! My favorite are 1 and 4. Don't you love a new look? I just went blonde after three years of brunette. I'm sure you'll look gorgeous whichever you choose. I'm glad I found you! ~Amber Jerman
I think the first one looks good with your skin tone.
Girl! You are one of those lucky people that can pull of any hairstyle--or color! I am partial to the dark ones.
Okay so here I go with my opinion, you know me it is so hard to do that.............:)I love the first one, the second makes you look more like Holly, I LOVE the style of the 3rd one so cute and sassy, the color, not so much, the 4th one, No too Mariah-ish,and last but not least the 5th one, too dark. You are darling no matter what you should not that. Hope it made you laugh.....love you all.
If I thought you'd actually chop your hair & add bangs, I'd vote for the short one.. But since I have a feeling you wouldn't, number 1 is my favorite. I am a fan of dark hair!
I love the first one, before I read what you had written I saw the first pict and thought you had already colored it. I love it, it looks very natural.
I love the first two! I also like the cut on the first one too!! But, let's be honest, you'd look gorgeous with any of the styles!
Kris I personally like the chopped Katie Holmes look..however I know you'd never do it.
What is the website you did this on?
Okay, this is so cool! I like the first two. I love the cut of the first one though
I love the first one... especially the color! As for the 4th one... you look like Sheryl Crow :)
I like the first. Looks good on you!!
I love # 1 you look so cute!
That is so funny! I was just telling my husband I wanted to do that and post it to see what people thought!!! I like the first one but you are gorgeous in them all! Lucky you!
I love the first one and you TOTALLY look like Sheryl Crow in the fourth one!
I wish you were already here with the boys. :-( I'm sure waiting in the airport with the 3 little ones was an absolute blast!
My fav pictures are number one and three!!! Not that you want my opinion but there you have it! I hope that you have a great time in Utah. We were just in Fresno and I got to see your parents and Holly. It is fun that your parents get to have one of there girls close by.
Post a Comment