I LOVE them!!! You look fabulous!
LOVE THEM! I may have to go the bang route, because of all my fun new growth.
Oops.. That was me, not Jeff.
They look cute. I tried the bangs. It's just to much upkeep for me.
very cute! love em
The bangs are totally darling!!! How cute are those dang boys.......Okay Brian too!! Love you all, Deb xxx ooo
Oh so cute!!!! I love bangs, they are such face framers. I also love your little soccer player!!! Your boys are so handsome!
Looks great!!!! Can't wait to see it in person in a few months!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I LOVE them!!! You look fabulous!
LOVE THEM! I may have to go the bang route, because of all my fun new growth.
Oops.. That was me, not Jeff.
They look cute. I tried the bangs. It's just to much upkeep for me.
very cute! love em
The bangs are totally darling!!! How cute are those dang boys.......Okay Brian too!! Love you all, Deb xxx ooo
Oh so cute!!!! I love bangs, they are such face framers. I also love your little soccer player!!! Your boys are so handsome!
Looks great!!!! Can't wait to see it in person in a few months!
Post a Comment