Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We've Got a Soccer Player

Does he look ready for his first game or what?!

Funniest thing to watch! Notice the guy on the left pointing to where the goal is.


Ty didn't exactly get a whole lot of time in during the game. He'd go in, kick the ball a few times, and then run off the field and we couldn't get him to get back on for a while. He was a bit overwhelmed with all the cheering people, the team that was "trying to take away the ball", and the whistle blowing (that happens a lot with all the balls out of bounds and kids picking up the ball). We resorted to a little family game on the side lines.

Just wait Brans, it will be your turn soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't soccer fun. I love to watch all of the little guys just huddle and run. Tyden was a little timid too. It took a good 4 or 5 games before he would kick it. He just found the kid with the same jersey number(opposite team) and followed them around.

Phil and Holly said...

haha so fun! Your boys are growing up so fast!
-Holly

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

So cute! I dream of the day Gavin starts soccer! It's so fun to see those little guys run around!

Katrina said...

Hey Kristen! I'll admit I've been reading your blog for a while now but just now set everything up so I can comment and blog myself! Your boys are getting so big and are such handsome little fellows. I love the stories you've shared of the wonderful messes and mischief they get into. I can already see signs of Zackary doing the same thing! Thanks for the heads up :)