1. Our air conditioner broke
2. Our check engine light went on in our car
3. My computer broke (we'll be lucky if I get this post up before its LIGHTS OUT)
4. The air conditioner broke AGAIN
5. Time to buy christmas flights home (have you SEEN the prices!?)
All in about 2 weeks....SERIOUSLY?!! ugh!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
we went through that a few months ago....NO FUN!!! Hopefully things will turn around for you soon :>)
I can relate!!! Lucy has 4 spider bites (one of which was so bad we took her to the hospital), our computer crashed and we think we lost EVERYTHING, our landlord is being a stinker (long story)...
Something must be going on with the moon....Ü
I completely feel your pain. Did you not hear about all of the craziness that happened the week we were moving? ARG! Bad things always come in groups. I will keep the fingers crossed that everything get better for you!
P.S. I just noticed that if you go to our blog and click on the spray park picture we have up (click on it so that it just enlarges the picture), the little boy with the ever so present butt crack is your little Ty! Ha ha! Man that kid really does have nothing for his clothes to hang on to!
I can't believe your AC broke again! At least it is cooling down :) If it makes you feel any better I think we have termites...
Thanks, it took me a couple weeks to just write the 1 post! It felt good to get everything out there and get people updated on the situation. Hope you AC situation is under control.
Post a Comment