He is absolutely adorable! I love that smile!
Hey Kristen! I'm so glad you found our blog, it was good to hear from you. We are in the Chicago area now, we've been here for almost two years. Your boys are adorable!
he looks sooo much like u here! -Holly
YEah! 2 more teeth to bite you with! At least he can defend himself now from his brothers :)
CUTE!! Cora is working on that same accomplishment. Her nose has been running, and oh the drool again!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He is absolutely adorable! I love that smile!
Hey Kristen! I'm so glad you found our blog, it was good to hear from you. We are in the Chicago area now, we've been here for almost two years. Your boys are adorable!
he looks sooo much like u here! -Holly
YEah! 2 more teeth to bite you with! At least he can defend himself now from his brothers :)
CUTE!! Cora is working on that same accomplishment. Her nose has been running, and oh the drool again!
Post a Comment