Monday, June 15, 2009

Farewell Ed


Oh this show just doesn't disappoint. The craziness, lies and wacky trailors are always abundant.


So the whole crew was off to Whistler, a place I'd actually really like to go visit, though it looked a lot like Utah which I visit quite often, so maybe it wouldn't be that exciting. Except I've never seen a zip line in Utah...which was way cool. The zip line was part of Jillian's one on one date with breakdancin' Michael.... still not sure how he makes a living doing that. I know lots of people like Michael, but he just reminds me (and jillian) of a puppy, yeah, a puppy who drank 3 Jolts. He's a bit too exciteable for me. And it was way obvious that he likes her way more than she likes him... I think the friendly hug gave that away and no kissy face, though he did get a rose at the end. Sorry Michael, there will be future rose ceremony with no rose for you.

Then there was the group date. They went snowmobiling, Jillian had Robby on hers. While she sat and talked to Robby, the other guys sat around and gossiped about each other. I guess if you sign up to be on a girly show you start to become girly. But back to Robby, she's clearly not attracted to him, he got a nice brotherly hug and that's about it. Then came along Tattle-tail Tanner, their whole relationship is about this girlfriend drama. I think this will hurt him in the end. And then there was weasely Wes, who again plugged his upcoming CD as soon as the cameras were on him...love is blind Jillian...he's a snake!!

After snowmobiling they all met at the snow bar. Has there ever been a date that didn't involve alcohol? Why is this? My theory is they are more apt to express there feelings for the camera if they're not all in their right mind. I'm pretty sure that's what got jillian to dance on the bar top (again!) and to tell Kypton to "feel my butt". Now I must admit, Kypton looked pretty hot....ooooh she's likin' him!! Watching them interact makes me think, oh so fun to be in love, they giggle, want to touch each other, can't stop smilin' and lots of good kisssin'. Neither of them seemed to want to stop...nothin' awkward about it. He's definitely getting a rose!!

Now she sees Ed has been acting funny. Come to find out his work wants him back... or else! That's sad cuz Ed is totally marriage material!! But the guy could lose his job! She gave him the group rose, hoping that would show that she really liked him, but is that really enough for him to give up his job?

Then there was the one on one with Jesse. They took a plane up to some glacier ... both of them declaring is was the most amazing day of their life... why?!! It was just them trompin' around in a lot of snow. Afterward they went to dinner and then, oh I bet he was so excited when he saw the hot tub...ya know, with her history in hot tubs :)

Then there was Ed's goodbye....nooooooo, I love Ed. But what's Ed supposed to do? Give up his career for a rose? I sure hope he slipped her his number so she can call him when this whole thing is over (and she has broken up with whoever has proposed to her). ED IS A REAL MAN. I think if he was in a relationship with her (and she wasn't in a relationship with 10 other men) and he had to decide between her and his job he would've picked her, but that's just not the situation. By Ed, we'll all miss you.

Poor Jillian was pretty down about the whole Ed departure, I can't blame her, looking at who's left. She declared, no cocktail party before the rose ceremony...she's all business. And said goodbye to Michael, who we all still know nothing about. I'm still secretly wishing Ed will come back with his rose in a future episode.


2 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Oh he will come back.. almost positive. Thats why the producers urged him to keep the rose. Love Ed. He will come back and win her heart hopefully

Heather B said...

I'm pretty sure he's coming back too, and I am EXCITED because he is HOT and my FAVORITE and I can't wait to see him again. Love that picture of him. Yum. Oh, and you're so right. It's really obvious who will be sent home in the next few weeks, since she doesn't like to kiss them. Girls are better that way. Guys just kiss them all.