
People wonder how I came up with the name for my Photography biz and this post should explain it all. The only thing thing my kiddos rather have than a bowl of mud, is a bowl of berries... any kind... blueberries, strawberries, raspberries...or today's berry, BLACKBERRIES! We have this great blackberry farm we travel to, where we can pick our own berries.



This year I let Cason join in on the fun.

I'm not sure that was the brightest idea. He was covered in berry juice, got too tired to walk, which means I'm covered in berry juice, and kept getting all tangled up in the vines and thorns. Poor kiddo.

**notice Brans... Hannah is the girl he says he wants to marry**
But it was fun and quite fruitful :) Tonight I think we'll be havin' blackberry cobbler and ice cream!
4 comments:
DARLING!!
Brans in love with Hannah? TOO CUTE!!!
Ok,so where is this? We want to go!!
OK, that little smirk on his face while he's looking at her is PRICELESS! And those berries look so yummy!
Post a Comment