Monday, June 1, 2009

Western Weirdness with a Splash of Rage


Well, if I was looking for some bizarre entertainment last night, the Bachelorette didn't disappoint.

First was the one on one date with Ed. Now who couldn't like that guy. Seems so genuine. She'd be nutty not too look into that one more. And what a fun date! I always think while watching these shows how fun it would be to take these dates with my hubby. I told Bryan last night that I was gonna apply to be on the show, and he needed to too, we could choose each other all over again... in WAY more romantic settings (sorry honey, cafe rio in Provo just doesn't compare).

Then on to the group date...uh...an awful western kiss fest with a splash of Broke Back Mountain. Uh, and who were some of the guys on that date? I swear I've never seen some of them before... I guess too much camera time has been given to Wes and his guitar of love or Dave and his temper or Tanner and his foot licking desires.

Then was Jillian's one on one with Sasha. First off, Jillian is really annoying me...what was with the her being a car straddling pinup? And bye bye Sasha, no rose for you? Sad, I liked him way better then some of the nerds she's kept. And a city bus ride home? Salt in the wound!!

So onto the rose ceremony...where they all continued their drink fest (did anyone else see the table FULL of shots in the middle of the living room). I guess ABC is hoping a lot of alcohol equals exciting drama...like Dave threatening to kill Juan!!


So who did Jillian decide to keep around?

*Wes- Stop singing your annoying songs...they all sound alike, and I'm now convinced he's here to pump up that career of his. He knew he'd get some camera time with the serenade. I think he's counting on the rule that if someone hears something like 72 times it is stuck in your head forever...he's on like 65 with all of America right now.

*Jake- Mr. Pilot man, glad we get to see more of you.

*Tanner- Oooh freaky feet guy...really weirding me out!!! Why would anyone want to lick someone's feet? "I'm here to suck on some toes and meet some Jillian"? Did he seriously just say that??!!

*Dave- What a mess!! He flat out admitted he likes to be the center of attention... oh he would be so high maintenance. He reminds of me of some those jocks in high school (insecure, drinks too much alcohol, feels threatened by anyone who is different than him, has anger issues). His rages were serious red flags!! Run Jillian run... which it looks like she does...did you saw the trailor for next week, where Jillian dodges his kiss!! The RAGE will continue!

*Juan- I know not all of you like him, but I do! He showed class last night (while Dave looked like a "Cheese-#$!". He's there for her.

The other 10 guys...who are you? Hope Jillian's gettin' more time with you than we are. We'll see next week!

2 comments:

Sapp Family said...

Totally agree with you. Please get rid of Dave and the crazy foot guy. Those two are ruining this season for me. Why in the world are some of the guys agreeing with Dave about Juan, I just don't get it. I like Juan. That whole age thing Dave was saying?? Isn't Jillian 30? Wes is beyond annoying with his music. Hopefully it gets better. :-)

Christine said...

The toe guy and Dave need to go. That's all I can say.