Monday, June 29, 2009

Everybody Loves Jillian...including ED!


Okay, let's jump right in to this frustrating/exciting episode! This was the hometown dates episode, and it started off with Reid. I think he's darling! I think his family is darling! And a very important factor the mother n law would be a perfect fit for Jillian (this is important! I know this cuz I have the greatest mothern law ever!) I'm just hoping the sparks are really there between he and Jillian.

The off to see Michael... our sweet little puppy. I've noticed when Jillian talks about him there's always a compliment, compliment, complimet....and then a "but..." Not a good sign. His family was so sweet, excited, bubbly and full of energy (I think they all drank a few Jolts before the date)...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I actually think he'd make a great husband....but she doesn't want someone that's nice....dumb girl.

Then the date with Kypton. Did anyone else notice that she squeeled like a dolphin when she saw him? The whole date with his family was pretty intimidating for her! The huge house, the really mean lausagna and wine test, and the in your face mother n law. But Jillian did great... not so sure that's the setting she pictures herself in though. But she really likes Kypton...even if his dad did rope off the hottub.

Then it was off to wine country with Jesse - whoot whoot! His brother was pretty entertaining. Jesses's a bit reserved though, and I think it'll get him in the end. Though he seemed pretty comfortable rockin out with the family...probably from all the wine ripening in the garage

Then the drama began! Wes and his band - Hey thanks ABC for promoting him even more... Yes the first person he introduces her to is his lame band ...and in his interview, instead of saying anything about her he just went on and on about how passionate he is about his music and promotes his CD again...and if i have to hear that song (jillians song) one more time I am gonna beat my head in!! And it wouldn't have been complete without him speweing a few more lies about how he's there for the right reason.

Looks like nobody is gonna clue Jillian in on Wes...oh wait, is it a bird? is it a plane? No, it's Jake! Jake is here to save the day and to tell her what a jerk Wes is and that he has a girlfirend (apparently named Laurel)!! I felt so bad for her though, finding out the guy she really likes has been totally lying to her... but all I could think about while she was crying was how much I was lovin' her jade earrings against her dark hair... I think I need a pair! Then in walks Wes, she confronts him...and all the throat clearing was a dead give away...he'd been caught! The lies began flying from his face and I began yelling at the TV "Girlfriend DO NOT FALL FOR HIS CRAP!" Then Jake came in all superman like... "I will save you poor, blind Jillian", faced Wes, who continued to deny everything and then left and bawled in the stairwell, not so superman like. Jake, you're a class act, you'll find your Lois Lane. But who does Jillian believe? Wes! the Bad boy from Texas! Heartbreak is in your future honey!

Then just when you thought there had been enough dramam and surprises the best one was to come!! Knock knock at the door and there's ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello Ed!!!! I just knew you'd be back! Oh he is soooooooo perfect!!!!!!! My hubby thought I was nuts as I was screaming at the TV "keep him Jillian!!!!" (there was a lot of screaming at the TV tonight) And she did!!!!!! Of course she also kept Wes (more screaming at the TV)... seriously?! Oh girl. So it was good bye to Michael and Jesse. And next week they're off to Spain! And yes, Ed will be there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay so i missed the episode last night because we were traveling to ut...so i popped onto your blog to get the updates! and as i was reading it I was SCREAMING at the computer! seriously....i thought she was smarter than this wes guy...and jesse? i will take him..oh wait i'm married, but if i weren't...i would! loved him, farewell good looking boy!

Tara Rickards said...

I couldn't believe she kept Wes! Common girl! Like Jake is going to lie to you! I mean seriously!

I think Wes' family doesn't like his grilfriend, so they signed him up for the show, hoping to get rid of her. Notice how nobody said he didn't have a girlfriend? They just said Jake just came back because he was mad he was kicked off... Hmmm...

I don't know if she will get her happy ever after... It seems like she just wants to makeout!
:-)

Heather B said...

I can't decide if Wes' family knew about Laurel or not. the Mom sounded very sincere in her comments that Wes is a one-woman man. Either she doesn't really know her son, or she really does not know about Laurel. I don't think she was lying. I think his sisters were though. I can see how Jillian would keep him after hearing all the denials from his family. Don't get me wrong though, I was screaming at the TV too. Poor girl, she has it coming. It was SO obvious that he was lying. Good ol Jake. And cute, sweet Michael. I loved his vulnerability (good assessment on the Jolt for sure.) Oh i LOVE Ed. Can't wait for more.