
My boys LOVE markers... Ty and Brans could color for hours! I love that... and so the markers have remained. But heavens, why does Cason have to love them too? He loves to color on the tile, the carpet, my tennis shoes, his body and really likes to eat them. sigh.
2 comments:
I don't know how you do it Kristen. I tried to be a cool mom today and let Bruin play in the dirt but it was just so DIRTY and he kept eating stuff and I just had to tell myself thats what boys do. No markers for us though!!! Phil would probably have a heartattack if they were found in our home
-Holly
I love it! :) He is so cute! At least you know he'll be nice and artistic... just like his Mommy. :)
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. We are excited to get to know you guys better! Thanks for all you do and being so kind. :) Have a wonderful day! :)
Post a Comment