
Checkin' out the puddles... this was Cason's first time getting to join in on the fun.



I think he likes it!

He does own pants... though my posts seem to suggest otherwise


Ty wanted to see how it would be to zoom thru the puddles on his bike

Check out these CHEEKS!

I had to bring Cason in kicking and screaming!
4 comments:
I love Cason's shirt! Is that new? If so whered you get it?
Cason looked thrilled! Yay he gets to be a big boy now!
-Holly
Looks like fun!!! water puddles are the best!
Oh, it makes me want it to pour here! So fun! And with cute thighs like that, how can you not show them off? :) Great pictures!
I love that Cason has no pants on. I always have at least one with no pants on too. Nothing makes little boys happier than water and mud! What a fun mommy you are for letting them play!
Post a Comment