
Well if you're not from around here, you probably wouldn't know about our Children's Science Museum. It's great. But just about everytime we get home from it, my kiddos look like this.

They did it themselves with the face coloring crayons there. Luckily it washes off really easy. Usually Ty runs over to me and announces that he's a Lamanite (a group of people in the Book of Mormon). Sometimes they tell me they're putting on makeup like Mommy (yes, I quickly remind them that makeup is girly). But today Ty said he made himself into a tiger. Brans said he was an alligator.

Cason usually just eats the crayons... so no pics of him.
5 comments:
You're so good to let them keep it on until they get home! I had my wipes out as we were leaving. Maybe I'll have to get some pictures of them one of these days. Oh and Ty knows about the Lamanites? Impressive!
Looks so fun!
I thought they looked like Lamanites too!
I love that place! I had no idea they had face crayons. I want to go paint Bryans face! :) FUN!! Your boys are so cute!
so fun! We have never been there - I know, slackers. But I had to comment because Chad is always wanting to use my makeup. He doesn't seem to care that it's for girls. I think he just like to color and paint. So it's good to know that he's not the only one. :)
Post a Comment