Sunday, July 26, 2009

My One and Only

DSC_2261

Okay, I have to start off by saying I don't do weddings. I have actually turned down a handfull of requests to be the photographer for a few weddings. I only did this one as a favor to the sweet mother of the bride (I'm still trying to decide if I'll even post any pictures on my photography blog). I'll admit I was excited to do it, ya know, just to get the creative juices flowing and just to know that I've done one. Was it fun? Yes! Will I do another wedding? No. I am more sure than ever that my speciality is little people. Even at the wedding I was so tempted to just follow around the little flower girls, catching all their cute expressions. I just love how gorgeous and candid kids are. But with that said, how gorgeous is this couple!

DSC_2256

Our sweet little temple in Oklahoma City.

DSC_2247

DSC_2340

DSC_2084

The brides family! 10 kids! I love it!

DSC_2108

DSC_2466

DSC_2127

DSC_2400

DSC_2415

DSC_2078 copy

DSC_2355

DSC_2390 copy

DSC_2268 copy

6 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

It's a good thing you started by saying you wouldn't do this again because these turned out AWESOME!! And I'm not just saying this because I am your sister... seriously.. I wish you did my wedding instead of Portia! LOVE every single one you posted! You really have a talent!!

The Wright Fam said...

Gorgeous!! You are so amazingly talented!! IF you ever wanted to do weddings, I have a feeling you'd have a line up of people wanting to book you! :-) I am selfishly grateful that you like taking pics of all our kiddos! :-) Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

~Jen~ said...

You did a great job! I wish I had seen these before I was at the temple b/c you had some great ideas I could have used/stolen! :) I was much more creative in our before wedding shoot. Speaking of pictures. I need to get going through them. Such a huge task!

Lisa said...

Wow, these are so rich and beautiful. What program do you use to edit?

Pam said...

These turned out great! And I think it takes a special person to be able to do weddings...even though I've recently booked 2 more. I really need to learn how to say NO.

Nicole said...

Kristen! Those are wonderful! If you liked it...you should continue. Seriously.