
Okay, I'm seriously wondering if I should even discuss the beginning of this episode, because the second half of the episode was so disturbing that I wonder if you care about anything but that. But I'll give my quick opinion on it all, for those of you who missed it last night and have peeked in on my blog for the update (should I be happy that I'm your source of reality TV gossip?) ha!
Anyway, so for these dates, everyone was off to Maui, Hawaii. sigh ... love Hawaii. First date was with Kypton. I thought it was funny that she said that trust was "HUGELY, HUGELY improtant" to her, because if that were true, would she have stuck it out so long with Wes? They did the whole ropes course thing and then they were off to dinner. It was pretty brave (or crazy) of Kypton to admit he has commitment problems. Then came the fantasy suite card... AGAIN. And this time she's up for it. I think it's all pretty nasty. Soo she's not willing to sleep with 4 people but 3 is okay? My beliefs on premarital sex are very conservative (I'm a "only after the rings are on fingers" kinda gal). It's one and only one for me.
So after one hot steamy night with Kyppers, it's off to kissing Reid (wrong, just wrong). And surprise, surpirse it's a helicopter ride. "This will be my first helicopter ride" says Reid. Oh but not for Jillain she's held hands with like 5 guys in a helicopter. ABC must own a bunch of these things. Throughout her date she is still digging and digging for him to confess his undying love. How weird would it be to have cameras in your face during such intense conversations. He's not only having to tell her how he's feeling but all of America. After dinner, from out of her napkin pops another fantasy suite card. And again I'm really uncomfortable with all the intimacy with all the different men. Well their date ends with them in a tub together. She's exchanged her too sexy hot tub scene (with Jason from the Bachelor) for a too sexy bubble bath scene. I'm sure your mom is proud Jillian.
Then the next day she's off to the sea with Ed. So it starts with lots of swimming, lots of wrapping legs around bodies, lots of kissing... then he springs his surprise on her...he's flown his family out to meet her (translation: ABC has paid to fly them out to meet her, and he agreed to do it). He has a very sweet family, yes, but what the the heck is Ed wearing!??!!!!! A blue tank top and short SHORT green shorts... does he want to be Magnum PI? He's in Hawaii, he's got the right outfit and the hairy chest ...all he needs is the mustache and Tom Seleck has some competition. Or maybe he's thinking he should show as much thigh as Jillian. So after hanging with the folks they head out to the beach. And where in the world does she pull out that fantasy suite letter from? Was it buried in the sand? That's when Ed proclaims his love for Jillian... but apparently can't "show it" at the suite. (Even after she comes out in her lingerie... this is where I started debating on changing the channel!! I was starting to think this show was heading toward a show I would have BLOCKED on my TV). And what were the cameras doing there? What happened to the usual, someone goes and shuts the door on the camera, scene? Too far ABC, too far!
Well pre-rose ceremony there's the talk with Chris, where he tells her the guys have left "a very private video" for her. Why did Chris say very private when she's going to watch it in front of all of us? In Ed's video he drops the "I love you." I think that's what saves him in the end... despite outfit disaster #2... was it just my TV or was he wearing a lavendar suit coat, a turquise shirt and white slacks? But she looked past the outfit and said goodbye to Reid. Big mistake sister. He was a keeper. Though maybe too good for her. My guess is she just wanted him to say the things that Ed was saying. Though I can't blame Reid for holding back after hearing that "I'm (jillian) falling in love with all of you?" Really what an awful thing to say. What an awful show. Hopefully next weeks will be better ;)
So now we're down to two... Ed and Kyptyn. Come on ladies, who do you think it will be? I want to know!
7 comments:
I always enjoy reading your blog after the show and I always agree with everything you say, it makes me laugh! As I was watching Ed in that terrible tank top, I knew you would mention it! The previews for the next episode showed him in the same tank top just another color!!! I was so sad to see Reid go, I thought he was the one. A lot of men have a hard time expressing their feelings and she was making things too awkward for him. I think Reid may have been too independant for her, I think she wants someone that will let her take charge and gush over her all the time which I think will be Ed in the end.
Ok, why was Ed dressed for Easter in July?!?!? You are hysterical about the shorts, he had to cross his legs so his fruit basket wouldnt fall out. I am sorry he is cheesy and you are so right about the fantasy suites, do people really think they were in the tub with swimsuits on?!? come on america!!! I think Ed is a smooth operator and she should have at least kept Reid, I am still a big fan of Kiptyn and have been since day one. I dont think Reid is ready to be married and have kids, I think he is really 27 in my eyes. Last night really showed her true colors and I wasnt too happy with Jillian. I thought at the end she was acting snotty. To be honest I think Kiptyn is too good for her as well. But what happened to Ed in the suite?? My hubby things Ed could be gay!!
yeah, Ed's wardrobe choices were really scaring me! I was sad to see Reid go...I thought they were good together. I think if she picks Ed, she will be spending a lot of time home by herself while he is working all the time!
Alright, I know WAAAAY too much about Ed and his "performing" abilities at this point. I an't believe how much ABC is showing this time- yucky!
My sister and I had this talk on our run the next morning! I was like, "seriously!! What was Ed wearing?! And from the previews it looks like he has that crazy tank top in more than one color!" I was dying! She said that if you watch the out takes he says something about it being a joke- some sort of distraction from his lack of six pack abs that the other guys have. I don't know. All I can say is that it wasn't a good look!
I had a problem with her kissing Reid right after spending such a steamy night with Kipton! I don't know how she could do it! I was sad to see Reid go.
I think she will go with Kipton because she has mentioned that she usually goes for the bad boys. Kipton isn't a bad boy at all, but is isn't racing to the alter either. I think she is torn between the chase and the attention.
I'm not really a Jillian fan anymore though. I thought she was so cute in the Bachelor because she just seemed so classy. Now, it seems like she is all about the making out!
Well, I'm finally catching up with your blog, but I still love Ed, stupid outfits or not! I definitely think she will choose him in the end. He is steady and adoring and smart, and he has a good career to take care of her. I think his inability to "perform" probably shows how much he really DOES care about her, because he felt so much pressure, I mean, if he's really in love with her (which I think he is) then there was a LOT riding on that one night. He must be so humiliated to have this broadcast to America. Anyway, I think she did the right thing letting Reid go. As much as I loved him, and their cute giddiness together, one time she commented on how they'd be that couple that was alwyas "fighting all the time", but she was saying it in a cute way, about how he challenges her, but that was a red flag to me right away. Not that everything should be perfect, by any means, but arguing/fighting that early on? Can't be good. I read online that he is jewish, and she always talks about how they are different and were raised differently, so I know that would bring up conflict too. Anyway, in the previews it showed that someone "came back" and got down on one knee. I think that's going to be Reid. I could be wrong though. ANYWAY, I'm dying to find out. On another note, I am still hoping to meet up with you while you are in utah. It sounds like both my sisters want to do it, I just have to make sure I can get up there. I'll stay in touch. THANKS!
Well, I'm finally catching up with your blog, but I still love Ed, stupid outfits or not! I definitely think she will choose him in the end. He is steady and adoring and smart, and he has a good career to take care of her. I think his inability to "perform" probably shows how much he really DOES care about her, because he felt so much pressure, I mean, if he's really in love with her (which I think he is) then there was a LOT riding on that one night. He must be so humiliated to have this broadcast to America. Anyway, I think she did the right thing letting Reid go. As much as I loved him, and their cute giddiness together, one time she commented on how they'd be that couple that was alwyas "fighting all the time", but she was saying it in a cute way, about how he challenges her, but that was a red flag to me right away. Not that everything should be perfect, by any means, but arguing/fighting that early on? Can't be good. I read online that he is jewish, and she always talks about how they are different and were raised differently, so I know that would bring up conflict too. Anyway, in the previews it showed that someone "came back" and got down on one knee. I think that's going to be Reid. I could be wrong though. ANYWAY, I'm dying to find out. On another note, I am still hoping to meet up with you while you are in utah. It sounds like both my sisters want to do it, I just have to make sure I can get up there. I'll stay in touch. THANKS!
Post a Comment