Friday, October 16, 2009

January 2010


Thanks to my super sister (and also a Bachelor fan... actually, didn't we see the very first season together Amy?) I now know who our next Bachelor will be. Our sweeter than sugar bachelor, Jake. The drama will begin in January. Yes, I'll be watching.

7 comments:

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

eww.. eww... eww.. did I mention how yucky I think he is? This makes me sad.. I was looking forward to another season of bachelor :(

Waggoner Family said...

He was my favorite from last season even though I didn't watch much of it. Maybe we will have to have girls night and watch together! Actually when I found out it was going to be Jake..I thought I need to call Kristen and let her know! :)

Phil and Holly said...

boooo im so disappointed!
-Holly

M and M Madsen said...

interesting. i wonder if all that attention devoted to him will "change" him.... must watch and see!

Traci Michele said...

ooooh, Yeah!

The Gray Family said...

oooh, April and Holly...he was my favorite! A lot of people thought he was too goody-two-shoes, but I thought he was great :>) Can't wait!

Laura said...

I'd be worried about you if you WEREN'T watching! :) You love the Bachelor! Go Jake!