
photos courtesy of me :)May your children survive the graduation ceremony. May you be able to pay off all your school loans quickly. And make sure you keep up on your blogs, so I can keep watching your darling kiddos grow up and gather great mothering ideas from you. And please, if you're ever in UT, swing by and say hello!! Congrats!!! It's such an accomplishment, for both of you! Love you guys!
**ps this post is for all of you graduating (Wrights, Lees, Andersons, Mehners, Holyoaks, Hoybjergs, Lambournes), not just those that I happen to have pics of :)**
2 comments:
Thanks Kristen, you are the best!! We DID survive all the festivities, we are now just waiting for it to all sink in! I can't believe it's already been 4 years! Wow- so much has changed, and the adventures just continue!
Thanks Kristen! We'll miss you! Good luck to you too! Can't wait to see a little female Christensen soon!!!
Post a Comment