
I must apologize to all my Oklahoma friends. I left without saying goodbye and thank you to most of you. Please don't think I'm a lousy friend or that I didn't care. It's actually quite the opposite. I care so much for you that I dreaded the sad farewell. You all have been such a strength and comfort to me these last 4 years. While Bryan's memories of Oklahoma will be filled with stress, exhaustion and a dash of fun family times, mine are quite different.

I will look back on these years with gratitude for the supportive, caring friends that have loved me and my family, an incredibly close ward (church) that fed me spiritually and watched out for us, neighbors who I trusted, giggled with and borrowed from, a community that celebrated goodness and family and a home that sheltered us from tornados, hail and ice storms. It's been a fabulous 4 years.

I will miss you all. My kids will miss your kids. It's true, oklahoma city is the best kept secret. Please visit us if you're ever in UT! We could even squeeze in a family photoshoot if you want :)

Go Sooners!
No comments:
Post a Comment