Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some Exciting News

DSC_2446

This has been a week of big news in the Christensen clan. Yesterday my father in law and mother in law received their call to serve as missionaries, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, in the Marshall Islands for 2 years! It is bittersweet. I am so excited for them. I admire them and their faith. I look forward to all the teaching moments I will have with my kids because of their example. I will miss them. My kids will miss them. Thank goodness we have a few months to play with them before they move AND they won't miss the birth of their 4th grandchild.

chad and melissa

AND... Bryan's little brother got engaged last weekend. I will be gaining another sister in law in August! She's so sweet and my kids adore her. Let's ignore the fact that I'll be 9 months pregnant in all the wedding pictures.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow! What a small world, my in laws got back from a mission in the Marshall Islands about 2 years ago...Does Majuro or Kiribati sound familiar? Very, very remote and challenging, but they LOVE the people.