
Happy Halloween! The mass amounts of sugar inhaled by my children is something I could do without... BUT the decorations, fun activities, gorogeous fall colors and opportunity to dress your little people up makes Halloween my favorite holiday. Okay, actually it may be tied with Christmas, but heavens October is so much fun. I'm actually quite sad that it's over.

The boys decided last year, that they wanted to be knights this year. I loved the idea. I knew right away that Cason would be a dragon and as soon as I found out I was having a girl, I knew we had our princess. Perfect. I just love a good theme!

My knights loved their costumes, especially the swords.

Yes, there were many sword fights... pretty sure I'll be throwing those weapons away this week.

And then there was our ferocious dragon.

Ever tried to kiss a scary dragon? I did. How could I not. He's such a cute dragon.


And our pretty princess. She totally has the royal wave down.

The cheeks on this princess just keep getting better.

She's well protected. The boys have already decided on next year's costumes. I'll just say we're sure going to be SCARY! Hope you all had a faboulous Halloweeny weekend!
4 comments:
So very cute... As always!
Great theme! I'm really sad October has come to a close as well. It was SO FUN this year.
cute theme!!! You always take such great Halloween pics of your kids in costume!
Love the theme! Blake was that same dragon last year and I still find him at night, after he should be asleep, in his closet putting his dragon on. He LOVES that costume still!
Post a Comment