I'm so glad our cousins got to join us.


The boys, especially Ty, loved hanging with Macey.

And little cousin Stew was adorable!

We went to the pond to feed the ducks, fish and muskrats...

...though little Tess slept through it all. Check out the cute cleft in her chin! I love it! She's joining Grandpa and Aunt Holly in the butt chin club :)

We played some football...

... which led to some conversations with Ty and Brans about how we treat ladies... not so rough guys!

Of course we roasted hotdogs and marshmellows!

And played some games of Hide and Seek (or Hide and Sink as the boys call it) in the forest.

Tessa sat out the games and food, and instead just layed there looking picture perfect.

We spent one day in Yellowstone, watching the wildlife (we saw lots!)...

...climbing rocks...

...and waiting for Old Faithful....

... which was as faithful as ever.

But the boys favorite part was riding on the 4 wheelers. I have to admit, it was one of my favorite things we did too... especially the part where Bryan and I got to disappear on one, into the forest we went, without kids, wind in our hair, with my arms wrapped around the hubs... I kinda felt young again.


We ended the trip with a local treat, Huckleberry Shakes. Boy were they yummy!! Hopefully we'll get back up there in a few months... to experience Island Park under 8 feet of snow!
4 comments:
We've eaten at that restaurant before! One place you should make a note to go to if you haven't already is Mesa Falls, its pretty cool. Nice stash bry.
Phil
I love Huckleberry's... have never tasted them until we moved here to Idaho. They grow wild up in McCall and you can pick them. Now just have to find the bushes.
How fun!!!! It looks like you guys are doing well and having fun! Thanks for posting so many pics. I love it!
Love,
Hol
Love, Love, LOVE the pics! It made me a little sad that Maddie and I weren't there. Thanks for sharing the photos!
Post a Comment