Monday, October 11, 2010

She's Not Male and Not Old But...

...poor Tess suffers from male patterned baldness.

DSC_5569

Just look at her, she's so embarressed by it... and this picture actually looks better than reality... She still had oodles of long, mullet like hair in the back and she had shed the fuzz on top except for a few that were holding on for dear life.

DSC_5572

So I decided to do what I had done to my boys... it was time to pull out the clippers.

DSC_5576

I gave her a nice buzz. She'll thank me for it someday.

DSC_5580

Oh and how I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic. Anyone who sees the boys with Tess knows that they absolutely adore her, but here, I can see that she's pretty starry-eyed about her big brothers. (oh and here you can see just how bald she is on top...thank goodness for headbands and fun flowers to hide it!)

1 comment:

annie said...

she is precious! lola had the same hair style at that age. good thing about hair...it grows. you all look like you are doing great! we miss you in ok.