Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy

I don't remember summers being this busy. But it's not a bad busy. It's a great weather, lots of fun people to see and play with kind of busy. So busy, that I haven't even thought about pulling out my camera during the day... but luckily I did finally give in to the IPhone pressure so I have a pocket size (though oh so annoyingly not very good) camera with me most of the time. So now I can send the grandparents fun little videos like this:






Now Nanna and Grandma won't miss out so much! Lil' Tessa loves to groove to any music she hears.

I did pull out my camera for a couple photo shoots though. I may not be back in business full time, but a couple shoots here and there is oh so fun... especially when I get to see ol' friends from Oklahoma... hint hint.

The boys went camping with their dad. And Tessa and I had a girls night. We've been swimming, planting flowers, weeding the garden and playing endlessly with neighborhood friends.

Bryan took a fun trip to Zion with his brother and brother in law.

IMG_1587

Don't they look hard core. ;) I think he was sore for a week. Which has inspired us to start up a workout program. Pretty sure we'll be sweating to Insanity pretty soon. Oh yeah, we're going to be ripped. :)

And we got to attend the sealing and wedding celebration for our cousin Chelsie and her new husband Landon. They really put together a beautiful party in my in laws backyard.

DSC_2047 DSC_2033
My in laws have the most amazing backyard don't they! Bryan and I had our reception here when we got married.

DSC_2067 DSC_2055
Chelsie and Landon recovered all the couches and chairs and my Aunt Nan sewed all the pillows and things. Pretty crafty aren't they!

DSC_2117 DSC_2102

DSC_2096 DSC_2070

DSC_2126 DSC_2125

DSC_2076 DSC_2089

The boys were just excited to be in Nanna and Gunka's backyard. They love it there.

And the summer fun will continue! We've got trips planned and people coming to visit!! So fun!

No comments: