Monday, May 26, 2008

Goodbye Gorgeous San Diego, Hello Humid Oklahoma

Well the long anticipated trip is over. so sad. We had a great time with Nanna, Gunka and Auntie Chelle. Now it's back to tornados, humidity and the awful sound of Bryan's pager...sigh.







This was taken just as we announced it was time to leave. We all feel your pain Ty.



2 comments:

Ali said...

ok - we don't know each other and I don't even know who's blog I found you thru - but I would love to know what camera you used for these pics! Thanks!

Ali said...

Yes, Ashley K. - we just moved from their ward down the street, around the corner and into a new ward - found your blog by accident, thought it was another couple from the ward and saw those pics from San Diego. I need a new camera in the worst way! Thanks for finding me and replying!