Okay, I know all temples are equal in importance and sacredness....BUT I don't think you can argue with the fact that when it comes to beauty and celestialness (is that a word?) not a one come sclose to the San Diego temple. As soon as you see it peeking over the freeway, the Halleluah chorus begins in your head. We totally enjoyed just wandering around the grounds.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I was in high school I was at my best friends house looking on her computer and I asked her why she had a picture of the San Diego temple. She said, "Is that what that is? We didn't know, we just saw it appear on the freeway and decided to take a picture." She's Lutheran. The San Diego temple was the first temple I was ever in. I don't remember how old I was, but we took a tour before it was dedicated.
I totally agree with you about the San Diego temple!!! It looks like you all had such a fun trip. Hopefully you will get to go on another one soon.
Post a Comment