Happy Mother's day to all my friends out there! I hope your family made it special for you! I was thinking about Mother's day and realized that I have a lot of mothers. There's my Mom of course...one of the most incredible people I have ever known! How lucky, how blessed I have been to have her as my example. She is the perfect wife and most patient, wise, and understanding mom. Our relationship has changed through the years, and though she still is my mom, she is also one of my best friends.
But there have been others. My mother n law, Trudy, what a woman!! Since Bryan and I started dating she has been a mother to me. She has taken care of me, loved me and inspired me. I have found a true friend in her and enjoy her so much! My kids are SOOO lucky to have her as their Nanna.
Milly, Christella, Bonnie, Sandy, Jackie are my other moms. Each of them has taken care of me, supported me and cheered for me through my life. Linda Jensen was my college mother. Debbie Richmond was my mom and friend in a critical time of my life. Thank you to all of you!
I spent today with my mom and sisters. It was so fun to be surrounded by so many great mommies! Happy Mother's day to you all!
2 comments:
You little sweetheart. I was checking all of the blogs since I have been gone for a while and I saw all of the darling boys! Wow...so mnay cute fat little things. Your parents must be in hog heaven. I also read what you wrote about me, I cried.....:) Can't help it, I always do these days. Having a missionary does it to me I think. I can't even see a missionary without tearing up. Thanks for the sweet words, Love you!
What a great week it sounds like! How fun -- I'm sure those boys are just going to love having each other for cousins. Tell Amy hi!
Post a Comment