We've been to a few amusement parks with the kids and though they were fun, always at the end of the day I've thought, "That'll be more fun when the kids are a little bit older". Toddlers are difficult because they're short (can't go on a lot of rides), have short attention spans (long lines and long waits for shows are hard) and have short legs (so walking miles from ride to ride is exhausting for them and us when we have to carry them). Well we found the greatest toddler amusement park! I hadn't even heard of Legoland but it came highly suggested around San Diego. Bryan and I and the boys had so much fun. For those of you with kiddos 5 and under, postpone the trip to Sea Wotrld or Disneyworld and spend a day at Legoland!!
The kids can control everything, from little cars they can drive, boats they can steer (Brans and I went in circles), helicopters they control... its my kids dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment