Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Okay so many of you probably didn't celebrate today, but since I've known my husband, Cinco de Mayo has been celebrated in my life! It's just another good reason to be with friends, eat good food (like yummy tacos and 7 layer dip), and as we did today, hit a pinata and play Wii! So thank you Mexico!
Yes that's Dora! Rachel picked out a good Spanish speaking Pinata! Very festive!

Brans didn't do too much damage.


Look at the intensity!! He knows what's inside!

Cason can't figure out why we're beating some girl with a stick!

Eating the loot! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

4 comments:

Megan said...

How fun! A pinata is a great idea, I'll have to remember that for next year!

Phil and Holly said...

haha I like Cason's facial expression. I cant wait to meet the little guy this week!
Holly

TheTandyFamily said...

This may be a dumb question, but what are you doing to get the colors so bright in your pictures? Are you adjusting the saturation in picasa? I always love the coloring you create. Can you help me :)

Shuldberg Family said...

You are brave to give the boys full reign of the stick. Looks like you had fun!