Thursday, July 17, 2008

Share It

A little while back I posted about this amazing blog I found. Many of you have taken the time to visit it and have been touched by her words. I spent about an hour reading and crying the day I found it, but I hadn't been back since. Today I checked back with this incredible woman of faith. I wish I hadn't gone so long without reading her inspired words. I will be putting her blog in my "friend" section so I can check it often. A few days ago she created a post called "Junior Companion" (check out the comments too). After reading it, I feel I should continue to encourage people to share this woman's story. Go ahead, share her story on your blog. May her missionary work continue.

www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com

3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

they were in our ward when we lived in Long Beach...what an awesome awesome family they are. I never had the opportunity to meet Camille, but the rest of the family is amazing. Stephanie is an attorney who quit her job to become a stay-at-home mom when she had her girls...there are not many people who would be willing to give up all that education and prestige, but she truly knows what is important in life!

Nicole said...

Kristen, you're so awesome! Reading what you remember "ME" saying....I think you put it better than I must have, because it sounded so perfect. And yes, it really is something you have to experience to know how your love can grow like that. And I'm looking forward to checking out this blog again. I saw it when you first posted about it and haven't been back either. Thanks for the reminder.

Lisa said...

I checked out this blog when you first posted about it and I check on her almost daily! What a heart-wrenching thing for them to endure, but her perspective and entries are so inspiring. It makes me want to be a better mother.