To add to the earlier events (see previous post) Brans was attacked by a sea shell, or was it by his brother, who was holding the sea shell. Looks worse than it is, a small puncture, but the blood was very dramatic. Boys!
No joke - I was cleaning up like 5 minutes ago and came across a thumb tack that was on the ground. I totally got nervous because the thought came across my mind - "olivia could have swallowed that". You can imagine how crazy I thought it was when I clicked on your blog and you have an X-ray of Brans' belly and he had swallowed a thumb tack. Like you said, I hope nothing sticks on the way out. Could it really stick? That is scary!
1 comment:
No joke - I was cleaning up like 5 minutes ago and came across a thumb tack that was on the ground. I totally got nervous because the thought came across my mind - "olivia could have swallowed that". You can imagine how crazy I thought it was when I clicked on your blog and you have an X-ray of Brans' belly and he had swallowed a thumb tack. Like you said, I hope nothing sticks on the way out. Could it really stick? That is scary!
Post a Comment